Control unit for easier installation and wireless control
IntelliBox control unit makes it easier to install, service and operate up to sixteen fog cannon units in a single installation. IntelliBox has been developed to facilitate monitoring and servicing of the system centrally.
Important facts about PROTECT IntelliBox™:
- NEW. With the IP version of IntelliBox you get access to the fog cannon installation via IP/internet. You can monitor the installation as if you were present. It is especially relevant when installations are high up, and at considerable distances apart
- Especially relevant in houses where draw cables will not be appreciated
- Used in installations where separate units are released manually for robbery and assault situations (“panic button” solution)
- IntelliBox cuts costs and facilitates easy installation and service!
- Easy and fast to connect fog cannon to the alarm system
- One unit and one interface for the control centre
- View current status and error messages clearly on a log system display
- Cabled or wireless solutions (or mixed)
- Suits all PROTECT Fog Cannon units (except Xtratus)
- Information is transmitted from the IntelliBox to the alarm technician’s PC using IntelliSuite software so that all information can be monitored
- Available as USB and IP versions
- Accessories for IntelliBox: IntelliBusCard and IntelliWirelessCard